I’d like to personally welcome you to our Denver Medical Study Group website.
The DMSG VISION is to work to contribute to something that is greater than ourselves. It is unique in that we identify innovative healthcare leaders from around the country including Colorado to come share their knowledge about healthcare innovation and reform with our DMSG Community.
Our MISSION STATEMENT is to lead through learning about healthcare innovation that is either being practice in other parts of the country or here in Colorado as well as look at potential innovative ideas that will potentially have a positive impact on healthcare access, quality and cost for our country.
The DMSG COMMUNITY consists of almost 1,000 local and national healthcare providers, service providers/consultants and other innovative leaders who have a thirst for “Leading through Learning”. They enjoy the opportunity to get away from the daily challenges of their careers and stop to brainstorm about potential creative solutions to our nation’s healthcare issues.
The purpose of our website is:
(1) to provide our DMSG Community with a valuable resource of information regarding the advances in healthcare reform on a local, regional and national basis.
(2) to show our visitors the DMSG schedule of “Upcoming Events” so you can register for one of our meetings. (We typically have 6-7 meetings each year, four luncheon events and three evening events to give our members the opportunity to attend when they are available.)
(3) to give our viewers the opportunity to see what else is going on in either our Sponsors’ tabs (such as blogs they share with us) or white papers or slide presentations that that are part of our speakers’ pertinent to the presentations of our speakers innovative efforts they are implementing in their health systems.
(4) as a Platinum or Gold Event sponsor, you will have the opportunity to gain corporate exposure to our DMSG Community of almost 1,000 healthcare professionals and service providers on our email invitations, meeting agendas, slide presentations and web site. Platinum Sponsors have your own page about your company right here on our web site. Check our “Partnership with Us” tab to find out more.
(5) there are times that our founder (Chris Hadley) may share in “Chris’ Blog” something impactful and current in healthcare that has been brought to his attention by one of our members regarding current healthcare issues in Colorado and/or nationally.
The DMSG does not support or endorse any specific agenda or points of view of our guest speakers. Whenever there is reason to present “both sides” of a professional or political issue, we will provide the opportunity for a joint or separate meeting forum for opposing points of view.
If you’d like more information or want to contact me directly, I’ll gladly welcome a conversation.
I look forward to seeing you at our next meeting!
Talk to you soon,
Chris Hadley, Founder
5082 E. Hampden Ave., #158, Denver, CO 80224