From Humble Beginnings To 380,000 Members Strong!
As a not-for-profit, community-chartered credit union, membership is open to businesses and individuals who live, work, worship or attend school in the Colorado Front Range from the Wyoming border to Pueblo County. Our mission comes from a foundation based on service. Established in 1957 to serve the Air Force Community in Colorado Springs, Ent has since expanded to 14 counties along the Front Range.
Communities We Serve
Ent offers membership to all who live, work, worship or attend school in:
- Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, Elbert, El Paso, Fremont, Jefferson, Larimer, Pueblo, Teller and Weld counties.
- Businesses located in these counties are also welcome to join.
- In addition, membership is open to civilian and military personnel of the Colorado Air National Guard, Colorado Army National Guard and those associated with Buckley Air Force Base in Aurora, Colorado.
- Family members of Ent members are also eligible to join.
Committed to Improving Our Communities.
Our commitment to service goes beyond our member-owners. We regularly support nonprofits with a statewide reach, as well as those located within the communities we serve.
In addition to time and talent, we also donate funds to organizations, agencies and activities that reflect our and our members’ values. Primarily, we focus on contributing to nonprofits that support:
- Child and family health and well-being
- Higher education – primarily via Colorado-based university and community college scholarships
If your organization serves these needs, please review our Contribution Guidelines.