“Leading through Learning—-Healthcare Innovation and Reform”
To create an objective environment for learning without leading with “an agenda” but to provide a platform for educating our members about challenges and opportunities the Healthcare Industry is facing. Our goal is to always maintain an objective culture.
Platinum Sponsorship Opportunities
For DMSG Virtual Meetings and In-Person Meetings in 2023
The Denver Medical Study Group (DMSG) has scheduled four (4) in-person evening events in 2023 at St. Joseph Hospital’s Russell Pavilion and four (4) or more virtual meetings in the remaining months. The dates of the in-person meetings are Jan. 25th (Past meeting), May 4th, Sept. 13th and Dec. 7th. Virtual meeting dates will be announced as they are scheduled.
The Denver Medical Study Group (DMSG) has the opportunity for our members to sponsor specific events and DMSG activities both at our meetings and on our website as well as our DMSG Student Intern Program as one of our DMSG Platinum Sponsors with benefits and features below:
Annual Sponsorship Contribution is $3,000.00/12 Month Period
Benefits of Sponsorship:
- Platinum sponsorships are the foundation of the DMSG which allows us to give our Sponsors the maximum exposure to the DMSG Community.
- “Seat at the Table” Advisory Board membership to hear what’s going on in healthcare locally and nationally
- Networking and brainstorming with other DMSG Adv. Board members at Advisory Board meetings and DMSG Community at in-person events.
- Exposure during the 12 months includes DMSG meeting email invite blasts with sponsors’ company logos and contact information (two per week for four weeks prior to meeting dates), LinkedIn posts of events or projects, special email blasts on specific current or “hot” topics to the DMSG Community
- Sponsor gets exposure to the DMSG Who’s Who in Healthcare, both speakers and members through email blasts, introductory slide presentations of DSMG sponsors at virtual and in-person meetings, DMSG Table Cards with Speaker Agenda and Sponsor Listings with contact information for each sponsor.
- There is only the one level of Sponsorship so you get maximum exposure (except the DMSG Podcast Program which will have a separate package when available)
- “Goodwill” to sponsor’s client and prospect communities to reinforce commitment to Healthcare through DMSG’s objective platinum. The DMSG Platform is designed to allow each speaker or panel of speakers to share their story objectively. The DMSG is one of the only platforms nationally that has no position to promote.
- Strengthening your brand in the local healthcare community
- Access to decision-makers and their circles of influence in our network of over 885 members in the DMSG Community from healthcare related firms
- Increasing your company’s visibility with healthcare professionals across all disciplines
- Building your company’s reputation as a committed thought leader
- Influencing Colorado’s healthcare leaders and future leaders
- Email invites—-twice/week for 3-4 weeks prior to DMSG Virtual Events will include your company logo and contact information
Sponsored Event Day Promotion
- Verbal recognition by Chris Hadley during DMSG Rotating Sponsor Slides at beginning of each DMSG virtual or in-person meeting (Slide Deck available upon request)
- Your company logo on event notice email reminder to RSVP list (“Looking Forward to Seeing you….)
- Opportunity to provide DMSG approved educational handouts available to virtual or in-person attendees
Access to DMSG Membership:
- Your company logo with contact info on pre-event email blasts on event invitations and post-event email blasts to DMSG Community
- RSVPs list (name, title, company) attendees 1-2 days prior to meeting date of in-person meetings.
- All communications for the DMSG virtual or in-person meetings during the twelve months of your sponsorship including your company name, logo and contact information.
- Access to our email list three times during the calendar year. You provide your white paper content and once approved, we will send it to our complete DMSG Community list or to a selection of certain professional groups in our DMSG Community of your choice
DMSG Website Sponsor Page Exposure on The DMSG Website
- Your own unique Sponsor Page on the DMSG website with your business history and profile for 12 months.
- Your Company Logo with a link to your company’s website on your Sponsor Page.
- Sponsor Page posting of approved, non-promotional healthcare related content on the DMSG website that you provide
- Your company’s white paper or blog will also be put your Sponsor Page for 12 months of your sponsorship.
- Blog contribution on your Sponsor Page periodically (three-four times/year) during the twelve months of your sponsorship.
- Three minute video presentation of your company’s products or services will be put on your Sponsor Page (video created by you and approved by DMSG)
Complimentary Attendance Registrations:
- Complimentary registration to each DMSG virtual meeting for six (6) company representatives, guests, clients or prospects during your twelve month sponsorship.
- Complimentary registrations for two (2) company representatives, guests, clients or prospects to each DMSG in-person event during your twelve month sponsorship
- Complimentary registrations to all DMSG virtual events
- Discounted registration for in-person events for medical students/residents or other students in university graduate Healthcare Admin/Management programs
DMSG Healthcare Podcast Sponsorship Opportunities
The DSMG Healthcare Podcast program was established in August 2022 and is expected to be available for potential sponsorships in late 2023 if and when podcast interview downloads exposure has been well established. If you are interested in being put on our Prospective Podcast Sponsors list, contact Chris Hadley, DMSG Founder and President, at Chris@denvermedicalstudygroup.com or 303-249-5572. To view DMSG Healthcare Podcast page, click here.