“National Healthcare Innovation Think Tank”
“Leading through Learning—-Healthcare Innovation and Reform”
To create an objective environment for learning without leading with “an agenda” but to provide a platform for educating our members about challenges and opportunities the Healthcare Industry is facing. Our goal is to always maintain an objective culture.
Platinum Sponsorship Opportunities
For DMSG Virtual Meetings and In-Person Meetings in 2024
The Denver Medical Study Group (DMSG) will schedule four (4) in-person evening events in 2024 at a preferred healthcare venue and four (4) or more DMSG webinars in the remaining months during the twelve-month period of the Sponsorship. The typical dates of the in-person meetings are in January, April or May, September and December. Webinar dates will be announced as they are scheduled.
The Denver Medical Study Group (DMSG) has the opportunity for our members to sponsor specific events and DMSG activities both at our meetings and on our website as well as our DMSG Student Intern Program as one of our DMSG Platinum Sponsors with benefits and features below:
Platinum Sponsorship: $3,000.00/12 Month Period
Benefits of Sponsorship:
- Platinum sponsorships are the foundation of the DMSG which allows us to give our Sponsors the maximum exposure to the DMSG Community.
- “Seat at the Table” Advisory Board membership to hear what’s going on in healthcare locally and nationally.
- DMSG Advisory Board meetings bring with them the opportunity for Advice and Insight into Healthcare Issues.
- Networking and brainstorming with other DMSG Adv. Board members at Advisory Board meetings and DMSG Community at in-person events.
- Exposure during the 12 months includes DMSG meeting email invite blasts with sponsors’ company logos and contact information with link to your company’s page on the DMSG website (two per week for four weeks prior to meeting dates), LinkedIn posts of events or projects, special email blasts on specific current or “hot” topics to the DMSG Community
- Sponsor gets exposure to the DMSG Who’s Who in Healthcare, both speakers and members through email blasts, introductory slide presentations of DSMG sponsors at virtual and in-person meetings, DMSG Table Cards with Speaker Agenda and Sponsor Listings with contact information for each sponsor.
- There is only the one level of Sponsorship so you get maximum exposure (except the DMSG Podcast Program which will have a separate package when available)
- “Goodwill” to sponsor’s client and prospect communities to reinforce commitment to Healthcare through DMSG’s objective platinum. The DMSG Platform is designed to allow each speaker or panel of speakers to share their story objectively. The DMSG is one of the only platforms nationally that has no position to promote.
- Access to decision-makers and their circles of influence in our network of over 1400 members in the DMSG Community from healthcare related firms and health systems.
- Strengthening your brand in the local and national healthcare communities as DMSG membership is represented in 28 states plus Colorado.
- Increasing your company’s visibility with healthcare professionals across all disciplines
- Building your company’s reputation as a committed thought leader
- Influencing Colorado’s healthcare leaders and future leaders
Sponsored Event Day Promotion
- Verbal recognition by DMSG Host during DMSG Rotating Sponsor Slides at beginning of each DMSG virtual or in-person meeting (Rotating Slide Deck available upon request)
- Your company logo with link to your company’s page on the DMSG website on event notice email reminder to RSVP list (“Looking Forward to Seeing you….)
- Opportunity to provide DMSG approved educational handouts available to virtual or in-person attendees.
Access to DMSG Membership:
- Your company logo with contact info on pre-event email blasts on event invitations and post-event email blasts to DMSG Community
- RSVPs list (name, title, company) attendees 1-2 days prior to meeting date of in- person meetings.
- All communications for the DMSG virtual or in-person meetings during the twelve months of your sponsorship including your company name, logo and contact information.
- Access to our email list three times during the calendar year. You provide your white paper content and once approved, we will send it to our complete DMSG Community list or to a selection of certain professional groups in our DMSG Community of your choice
DMSG Website Sponsor Page Exposure on The DMSG Website
- Your own unique Sponsor Page on the DMSG website with your business history and profile for 12 months.
- Your Company Logo with a link to your company’s website on your Sponsor Page. Denver Medical Study Group 303-249-5572 email@example.com
- Sponsor Page posting of approved, non-promotional healthcare related content on the DMSG website that you provide
- Your company’s white paper or blog will also be put on your Sponsor Page for 12 months of your sponsorship.
- Blog contribution on your Sponsor Page periodically (three-four times/year) during the twelve months of your sponsorship.
- Three-minute video presentation of your company’s products or services will be put on your Sponsor Page (video created by you and approved by DMSG)
Complimentary Attendance Registrations:
- Complimentary registration to each DMSG virtual meeting for six (6) company representatives, guests, clients or prospects during your twelve-month sponsorship.
- Complimentary registrations to each DMSG in-person event for two (2) company representatives, guests, clients or prospects during your twelve-month sponsorship
- Discounted registration for in-person events for medical students/residents or other students in university graduate Healthcare Admin/Management MBA programs.
DMSG Healthcare Podcast Sponsorship Opportunities
The DSMG Healthcare Podcast program was established in August 2022 and is expected to be available for potential sponsorships soon as the podcast program grows. If you are interested in being one of our DMSG Healthcare Podcast Sponsors, contact Chris Hadley at Chris@denvermedicalstudygroup.com or 303-249-5572. To view DMSG Healthcare Podcast page, click here.